Saturday, November 24, 2007

‘Meye... Tumi Ekhono Amay Bondhu Bhabo Ki?’ - Download Topu's (Yaatri) First Solo Album

The first solo album of Topu, the vocal of one of the rising Bangladeshi bands named Yaatri, is going to be released soon. The title of this album will be Bondhu Bhabo Ki ?. After the huge success of Nupur, Ekta Gopon Kotha and Yaatri's debut album Daak, Topu's solo album will be released with hell of expectations. Radio Today (89.6 FM) and Radio Foorti (88.0 FM) have already started broadcasting the first track of this album titled Meye... tumi ekhono amay bondhu bhabo ki?. And within a short span of time, this track has captured the hearts and minds of many in and around Bangladesh. The music and lyric are as usual very simple, easy listening but overwhelmingly fresh. After listening to this album one is bound to ask: “is the love we seek a unique experience or is it just a set of pre-arranged emotions and acts?”

Being a big fan of Yaatri, I am eagerly waiting for this album. I have already collected the first track Meye... and I am really loving the music and lyric of this song. So, here I am gonna share this marvellous song with you. And offcourse, I will upload other tracks as well as soon as I can collect those. So keep visiting my blog and enjoy listening Topu's first solo album with me...



Download Link :

3 comments:

saaber_shoyeb@hotmail.com said...

Awesome song. The guy sings from the heart... Can relate to many, MANY people out there. Thanks for the upload! Was looking for this everywhere!

mhuq said...

Thanks Man for the song. I couldnt get my hands on it before I visited you blog.

Shahed said...

This is not the full song. Download and test it.

Anyway nice effort. but full song would appreciated.